Wednesday 30 September 2009

Wednesday 30th

I had a PT session this morning, wasn't sure what she was planning to do with me, so I got there early and did 15 minutes on the cross trainer first.

Then my trainer arrived, and I remembered I was due for a weigh in. Oh dear.

Basically, I've put on 3 pounds since the last time she weighed me, and a couple of inches in the waist/hips region, but my body fat is down 2% to 33% which is good. She thinks the extra weight/inches are partly due to increased muscle, and partly due to water retention caused by a bad diet and a couple of other things. Am currently toying with coming off the pill and all the other junk I'm taking, and just seeing what happens. Would like to think once I stop taking all this crap my body will know how to look after itself and I will lose the water retention etc and therefore weight. Watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment