Sunday 27 September 2009

Sunday 27th

Yep, I've really not worked out since Thursday. Like I said before, I've had a crappy week and haven't really been trying.
I think I made up for it this morning though.

Squat & arm raise x 10
Leg swings
Windmills

Crunch & heel tap x 12
Ball plank toe taps x 12
Ball cobra 30 second hold with external rotation
1 set

Hex bar squats 27.5kg x 8
Squat with side step-up and leg raise 2x10kg x 12 each side
Sprintees x 20 (didn't want to risk jumping with the ankle)
3 sets

Stability ball hamstring curls with arms up x 12
Hex bar deadlifts 27.5kg x 8
Stability ball back extension with arms extended x 10
Stability ball roll-out x 12
3 sets

BOSU alternating rows 2x8kg x 12
Alternating press ups x 12
Woodchops with dumbell 1st set with 6kg, then with 5kg x 12 each side
3 sets

Over head weight taps with leg extension 6kg x 12
30 second plank
3 sets

Side jacknife x 12
Stability ball side raises x 12 each side
2 sets

I think I'm supposed to do more than one set of the abs at the beginning of the program but I keep forgetting.
Also I added in a few extra bits to the normal program. I figured I may as well work as hard as I can.

Back to the proper workouts tomorrow, with Balance at lunch and Pump in the evening.

With regard to the weekly weigh-in, I was in a rush to get to the gym when I got up this morning, and didn't realise until I was half way to town that I'd forgotten to do it. I was thinking I might do it tomorrow instead or something but I think I'll just give myself a week off, since I've had a shocking week both food and exercise wise. I'll check back in next week and keep my fingers crossed for a good result!

No comments:

Post a Comment