Thursday 10 September 2009

Thursday 10th

What a day!
Got up this morning and went for a run. My ankle is a little sore from running the other day - I think I may have damaged it a bit running on uneven ground. So I chickened out of doing a proper run, and instead opted for the "easier option" of interval training on the Steps Of Doom! I managed to run up them 4 times, all the while being watched by a gaggle of mothers who seemed to have congregated at the bottom to have a gossip about god-knows-what. I got a few funny looks on my last trip down the steps when I had to go past them to get home!

In the evening I thought I'd try a pilates class at the gym. It runs directly before the Body Balance class, so I always end up waiting outside the Studio for it to finish, wondering what it's like. So today I did Pilates for an hour, and then Body Balance too. Woop Woop.

Pilates was actually really good, I was so busy concentrating on my postures and breathing and everything else I didn't notice that the hour was nearly up, or that I was working my muscles quite hard. It complemented Body Balance quite nicely as well, and the result was a happy and bouncy bubbles all the way home! I'm going to see if I can fit Pilates into my schedule on a regular basis from now on, I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment