Tuesday 8 September 2009

Tuesday 8th

Had real issues motivating myself this morning, in the end I didn't get out of the house until 1pm. I went for a run, about 5k. It took me about 35-40 minutes because it was really hot and... well I'm just lazy and out of practise with the running! That was the first proper run I'd been on since probably about June.

In the evening I went to the gym to do Legs Bums and Tums. I was early, so before heading down to the studio I did:

Stepper, interval program 10 minutes level 6

The usual instructor was off last week, and I was disappointed in the class - it was more like aerobics and not very challenging. When this week's class began I thought the same... for the first 2 minutes! Then my legs started to wail in pain! The usual instructor was back and it bloody hurt! She teaches Body Balance too, and seems to have incorporated some of those moves into this class. Such as standing on one leg, on a step, with your arms in the air, bending over forwards, bending the standing leg... and then doing a series of one-legged squats to tap the lifted toe onto the floor. The whole class hurt, I've a feeling I'll know about it in the morning!

Believe it or not, that's a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment