Monday 21 September 2009

Bring pro-active about the poor diet situation

On the advice of Craig Balantyne of Turbulence Training, I've set myself up a FitDay account here.
I've made it public, and intend to do my level best to record as much information as possible on here in the hope that it will make me sort my shit out.

I had an account with Weight Loss Resources before, and it was really good - but there's a subscription fee. Seeing just how much of my daily calorie allowance was taken up by Coke and chocolate seemed to be the only thing that made me realise it was a bad idea. I've not looked too closely at FitDay yet, but I'm hoping it will be the same sort of situation, and give me a bit of a kick start with my diet.

If anyone else has a FitDay account and wants to post a link to it here please feel free. I can't resist a good old nose into what other people are up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment