Wednesday 16 September 2009

Wednesday 16th

PT session this morning. I arrived a little early and did some cardio, but not enough that it's worth recording.

My trainer was in her usual bubbly mood, and we did a run-through of my program. You know, the horrible one with the hex bar and the pain. Apparently because I've been doing it for 2 weeks it's time the weights and some of the reps went up. Yeah.

Warm-up:
Squat & arm raise
Leg Swings
Windmills
Lunge & floor touch

Crunch & heel tap x 12
Ball plank toe touch x 12
Ball cobra 30 second hold with external rotation

Hex bar squats 27.5kg x 6
Side squat/step-up with leg raise 2x10kg x 12 each side
Sprintees x 20 (can't do ball jumps as I have a gammy ankle)
2 sets

Ball hamstring curls with arms up x 12
Hex bar deadlifts 27.5kg x 6
Stability ball back extension x 20 (now with arms extended)
2 sets

We didn't have time to run through the rest of the program, but she did show me some alternatives to do if the equipemnt I need is in use so that's handy.

I went back at lunch and did spin, which was painful but bloody good fun actually. Left with a big smile on my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment