Tuesday 22 September 2009

Tuesday 22nd

I set my alarm as normal this morning. My entire week off I would wake up with all the good intentions in the world, and then end up not getting out of the house for hours. So today I got up early and went straight to the gym...

Cross trainer - 1-minute sprint intervals 8 minutes level 5
Stepper - 7 minutes level 7

Stability ball plank toe taps x 12
Stability ball full crunch x 12
Side jacknife x 12
Stability ball side raises x 12
2 sets

Overhead weight taps with alternating leg extensions, 6kg x 12
Plank for 30 seconds
2 sets

When I was finished I went and spent a few minutes in the steam room, then did some lengths of the pool (16 but it's a tiny pool) before relaxing in the spa pool for about 10 minutes.

I'm just struggling my way through FitDay.com to put my food on there - the only problem is it's all in American. May take some time...

No comments:

Post a Comment