Sunday 20 September 2009

Sunday - weekly weigh-in

Ok so I do this every week, and every week I say my diet has been shite and I need to improve it and blah blah. Well this week my diet has been nothing short of exceptional. I've been eating chocolate, drinking Coke, I had a McDonalds for breakfast one day, pizza for dinner and then breakfast the following morning, croissants, danish pastries... a proper fatty, sugary nightmare.

I've also not been to the gym since Wednesday. I've been really knackered (probably due to the diet), and working in the evenings so just basically chickened out of any sort of exercise other than walking to and from work.

Weight: 139 pounds (63kg)
Waist: 29.5" (75cm) - up by half an inch
Hips: 35.5" (90cm)
Leg: 22" (56cm)
Arm: 11" (27.9cm)
Calf: 13.5" (34cm)


So the only thing that's changed is that my waist has increased by half an inch. That's probably down to all the bread I've been eating.
I've a feeling this week's debauchery may catch up with me on next Sunday's weigh-in. I can only hope that by busting my ass this week I can offset some of the damage.


I really need to get back into doing weekly food diaries and giving them to my trainer, that's the only way I can keep track of what I'm eating, and figure out what's going wrong here.


Am also thinking I might start listening to that Paul McKenna CD, since a lot of the time I'm eating crap when I'm not even hungry. I'm an idiot, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment