Tuesday 15 September 2009

Tuesday 15th

I had a later start at work this morning so I decided to go for a run - but from the gym, so that I could walk there first and warm my legs up a bit.

Having looked at the route on Map My Run, I only did 4.26km, but it bloody hurt after Pump last night! I really don't think I'm cut out for running at all. It took me about half an hour.
When I got back to the gym I still had some time over, so I did some cardio on the machines...

Stepper - interval program, 10 minutes level 6
Cross trainer - 1-minute sprint intervals, 6 minutes level 5

Then this evening I went back to the gym to do Legs Bums and Tums, which actually hurt so much I was almost sick! Seriously. There was way more leg work than abs, though the abs stuff at the end was pretty hardcore.

I have a PT session tomorrow, I've a nasty feeling it's been 6 weeks since my last weigh-in, and she's going to measure me and find that I've made no progress at all. Fingers crossed for some sort of major weight loss over night!

No comments:

Post a Comment