Wednesday 1 July 2009

Wednesday 1st July

Well July is here, and I'm still a bit too chubby for my liking. Have decided to make July Mental Month and just go all out on the diet/exercise thing.
Failed a little today with the food, but as of tomorrow I'm off the chocolate and the Coke. Horror, I know. I would strongly recommend nobody speak to me for at least a week as I'm bound to have a bad case of the DTs.

Any way. What did I get up to today...

Before work - quick session.
Cross trainer - 6 minutes of 1-minute sprint intervals (I got there late, should have done more)

stability ball crunches x 12
side jacknife x 12
- 3 sets of these.

Then I attempted to do the stability ball balancing-on-my-knees thing that's part of my program. Ended up rolling off the ball onto my ass in the middle of the gym floor, so decided to call it a day.

At lunch I did a spin class. I'm fairly sure the trainer, who is currently pregnant and panicking about getting fat, was having a fat day. This means she wants to work twice as hard. Ouch. It was quite reassuring for us oldies though, that there ere 3 work-experience boys in the class who were unable to keep up. As the trainer said, "not just a girlie class!"

Am debating an early-morning run tomorrow, to avoid the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment