Saturday 11 July 2009

My legs hurt already!

Exciting news kids, I've just (finally!) figured out how to post to this blog from my mobile - including pictures, it would seem!
I will try this out the next time I remember (and have something relevant to this blog to post about)!

Ooh I feel all technological now.

In other news, I'm thinking I should probably have a proper weekly weigh in, measurements etc. At the moment I'm just sort of coasting along. My best friend has just gone to India travelling for 6 weeks, I want to have lost noticeable weight by the time she gets back so it's time to start taking this seriously.

This also means planning, which I am notoriously bad at. This week I have overtime on Tuesday night, Thursday night and all day Saturday. This means I'll miss both Pump classes, and the Studio Launch they're doing at my gym (on Thursday night and Saturday morning! How bad is that timing!) So I need to plan how I will fit my workouts and food around that...

Monday - program before work, Body Balance at lunch. Possibly a run after work.
Tuesday - rest day
Wednesday - program before work, Spin at lunch (am thinking I'll need to split my program over 2 days in order to fit it in before work)
Thursday - cardio before work, may also fit in Gym Train at lunch again
Friday - whole program before work - I start later on a Friday
Saturday - depending on when the overtime finishes, a brief cardio/weights session afterwards.

I need to put running back into my weekly workouts, it's time to start training properly for the Great South Run in October. Argh, where to fit it all in!
Over the next few months I think I'm likely to have 2 weeks a month where I'm doing these extra hours 2 nights in the week and at least 1 day at the weekend. Food is always a problem then, because I don't get home until fairly late, so I don't have time to have dinner or prepare a breakfast/lunch for the next day. Hmmm... Need to give this some thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment