Sunday 12 July 2009

Sunday 12th


Was going to do a long run this morning... but I'm lazy and so not into the whole hour-long workout thing. So I did the Steps of Doom instead. See how in the photo they seem to be never-ending? When you're running up them, they feel that way too.

Last time I did the Steps I think I managed 4 times. So in order to push myself, I ran up them 5 times today. So that's get to the top, lean over the railing until the sicky feeling fades a little, walk down, and start again. On the last rep I nearly didn't make it to the top, my legs just wouldn't move. And walking back down that last time wasn't much fun either. And then my legs were shaking so much, the shor tip back home was fairly interesting too.

But man alive, I did the Steps of Doom 5 times in a row, without being sick or passing out!

The I came home and did some abs:

Reverse crunch x 12
straight-leg heel taps x 12
no rest between exercises, but a short rest between sets.
2 sets

No comments:

Post a Comment