Sunday 19 July 2009

Sunday - weekly weigh-in

Second weigh-in, here it goes...

Weight - 140lb (63.5kg) - same as last week
Waist - 30.5" (77cm) - 1 inch off from last week!
Hips - 36" (91cm) - 1 inch off from last week!
Right leg - 23" (58cm) - same as last week
Right arm - 12" (30cm) - half an inch off last week!

I'm disappointed in the lack of weight loss, but the inch loss is good! I've been to the gym less this week than last week, but I think I've been working harder. Also I've been more active in the times I've not been at the gym - 3 evenings and 1 whole day of overtime at work, lifting PCs, moving desks and generally running around.
My food has been better this week too I think, less slip-ups. My PT called me on Monday and gave me some useful tips for snacks (the main place I was falling down) and I've been trying to use those where I can. I've still been eating things I shouldn't (sausage rolls, crisps etc), and my fizzy drink consumption is still too high, but I do feel I'm getting better with it.

So the plan is to really push it this week and see if I can actually lose some weight next Sunday!

I'm seeing my PT on Thursday morning I think, and I think this week is 6 weeks since the first time she weighed and measured me, so am interested to see what results we get there. Will report back here!

No comments:

Post a Comment