Sunday 12 July 2009

Sunday - weekly weigh-in

So here it is, the first weekly weigh-in.

Weight - 140lb (63.5kg)
Waist - 31.5" (80cm)
Hips - 37" (94cm)
Right Leg - 23" (58cm)
Right arm - 12.5" (32cm)

My weight has been the same for the last couple of weeks, am hoping any day now my body will notice all the exercise and vegetable-eating I've been doing, and I'll suddenly drop a few pounds. My waist tends to hover around that figure as well... or it did. Obviously now I am on a major belly-shrinking mission, so it will be much lower, very soon.

Wow, it's quite depressing to actually write this sort of thing down. Thing is, I went a long time without checking my weight or measurements, and when I did start weighing myself I didn't think I'd put any weight on - until I looked at an old workout book from 2008 and realised that in the course of that year I put on a stone. Whilst still going to the gym and everything. I've lost half a stone so far this year, the rest is proving to be a little more tricky. But it'll be gone soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment