Monday 5 October 2009

Monday 05 October

Wow. I've had 4 days away from the gym, for various reasons (excuses) and was starting to feel pretty down and rubbish. I had a day off today so I dragged my sorry self in to do my program...

Leg Swings
Lunge & floor touch

Crunch & heel tap x 12
Stability ball plank & toe tap x 12
Stability ball cobra with external rotation 30 seconds x 2
2 sets

Hex bar squats 27.5kg x 8
Squat with side step-up 2x10kg x 12 each side
side jumps over a weight on the floor x 20
2 sets

Stability ball hamstring curls with arms up x 6
hex bar deadlifts 27.5kg x 8
Stability ball back extension with arms extended x 10
2 sets

Alternating dead row 2x10kg x 12
Alternating press ups x 12
Low to high woodchops with dumbell 5kg x 12 each side
2 sets

Overhead weight tap with leg extension 6kg x 12
30 second plank (with one leg lifted for 10 seconds each)
3 sets

Stability ball side raises x 12 each side
Side jacknife x 12
2 sets

I still feel pretty rubbish, not sure if maybe I'm coming down with something. Am going to attempt proper running tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment