Monday 12 October 2009

Monday 12th

Balance at lunch time, it was a new release and it bloody hurt! I think the fact my arms and sides were still really sore from the weekend didn't help with that!

After work I went back for Pump. My wrist is really sore, I think my ganglion is coming back. I still did the push-ups though because I daren't not do them! Also for the shoulder track I was pulled out to the front to demonstrate to everyone else so I couldn't very well just sit there for that part of it!

Warm-up 10kg
Squats 20kg
Chest 10kg
Glutes, Back & Hamstrings 12.5kg
Lunges 10kg (I LOVE the new lunge track!)
Shoulders 2x1.25kg for side raises etc, 5kg for over head press, and the push-ups
half the abs track because the instructor had to leave early.

All in all a pretty good day. Hopefully am on my way back to some sort of a routine where my workouts are concerned!

No comments:

Post a Comment