Monday 5 October 2009

Tuesday 6th

I was supposed to go for a run this morning, but I slept badly last night and couldn't get out of bed this morning. Plus there was probably a little bit of "eww it's raining and I've not been for a run in ages, it's going to hurt, I don't wanna..." about it.
So any way I got up a little later and did a home workout adapted from GymJunkies...

Started off with a Sun Salutation but my legs are quite stiff and achey from yesterday so it was pretty feeble...

Burpees x 10
Press-up x 12
Burpees x 10
Body Row x 12
2 sets

crunch with pilates ball squeeze x 10 (oblique crunches 10 each side for second set)
weighted side twists 2kg x 10
overhead weight tap with leg extension x 10
3 sets

Then just for good measure I did 12 assisted pull-ups. I'm not getting any better at those though, perhaps I should be doing them more often rather than every now and then when it crosses my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment