Sunday 18 October 2009

Sunday 18th

Gym this morning, and my first run-through of my new program...
Some self-obsessed idiot was in the weights bay checking himself out in the mirror by the cable thingie the whole time I was there, I didn't fancy my chances of dragging himself away from his reflection for long enough to do the single-leg lunges with pull-backs, so I substituted BOSU rows instead, which I was able to do without interrupting his ego session...

Squats x 10
Lunge & floor touch x 10 each side
Windmills
Half lotus stretch

Scoop & lift x 6
Elbow to knee twist x 12

Ball step jump-overs x 15
BOSU alternating dead rows 2x10kg x 12
3 sets

Treadmill - 2 minute jog, 1 minute rest, 3 sets - I managed to get up to 12km/h, but I know I can do better than that. It's just the getting back onto the treamill after the rest that scares me!

Single leg pull-down 15kg x 12
Plate slide and press-up x 12
3 sets (wrist is still sore but I figured I should give it my best shot and managed 3 sets!)

Row 300m at level 8 (times: 1:16.6, 1:23, 1:26)
20 crunches
3 sets

I feel like I worked really hard, by that final row my forearms were burning and my arms still quite hurt. Hopefully I won't be too stiff tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment