Thursday 15 October 2009

Thursday 15th

I met a friend at lunchtime today, and we did the old Gym Train routine we used to do every Thursday. Well, part of it any way...

Upright Bike: 1.5km, level 4, 3 mins 30
Shoulder press: 15kg x 20, 50 seconds
Chest press: 20kg x 15, 25 seconds (v impressed with myself for this - thought I'd drop it on my face!)
full sit ups x 15 (didn't time this)
Plank 30 seconds
Treadmill: 500m run in 2 mins 55s - I've gotten faster on this, think it's because I'm less scared of pushing the pace a little faster.

We called it a day after that, since we were both a little out of breath from the treadmill!
When I got home this evening I did a little upper-body work on my door gym thingie, mainly the holding myself up and lowering for a count of 5, with different grips each time. Also a set of body rows. And then some abs...

bicycle crunches x 12
doble heel taps x 12
3 sets

Am feeling a little like I might be coming down with something - my neck feels swollen, and every now and then I'll sneeze or cough completely out of the blue, and it'll really hurt! Am hoping if I keep taking my vitamins, eating lots of fruit and vegetables, and more importantly ignore it, it'll go away! Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment