Sunday 11 October 2009

Sunday 11th

I forgot to do the "weekly weigh-in" again this morning, my sister was here and we got up in a bit of a rush. That's 3 weeks in a row I've skipped now. I think the honest reason is that I know I've put on weight, and don't want to have to admit it properly! Any way, next week I will definitely do it. Am debating starting from scratch with it, and recording a lot more measurements so that I can see things changing. I read this article the other day that suggested taking 12 or 13 different measurements 3 times a week. I'm not that obsessive though, and at the moment I'm hard put to remember 6 measurements once a week!

Any way, this morning I went back to the gym...

Cross Trainer, 1-minute sprint intervals, 6 minutes level 5
Stepper, 7 minutes level 7

BOSU  alternating dead row 2x10kg x 12
Alternating press ups x 12
Low to high woodchop with a dumbell, 5kg x 12 each side
3 sets

Overhead weight tap with leg extension (first set both legs, other sets alternating) x 12
30 second plank (10 second both feet, then 10 seconds each leg)
3 sets

Jacknife x 12 (first set straight, other sets side to side)
Stability ball side raises x 12 each side
3 sets

I read yesterday that jacknifes are the best exercise for working the lower abs so am going to try and do more of them!
My upper body is pretty stiff and achey now, I'm going to take that as a good sign! Tomorrow I'm back to almost-normal, ie trying to go to every gym session. That means Balance and Pump tomorrow, cardio and LBT Tuesday, PT and Spin Wednesday... and so on. Fingers crossed I make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment