Wednesday 28 October 2009

Wednesday 28th

Since the clocks went back it's been a little lighter in the mornings, so I forced myself up and out to the gym this morning...

MB Step jump-overs x 15
Ball lunge & single arm row  7.5kg x 12 each side
3 sets

Single leg pull-down x 8 each side 20kg for first set, then 15kg
Plate slide & push up x 12 (full push up for first set, then knees)
3 sets

Scoop & ctunch x 6
Elbow-knee twist x 12
side jacknife x 12
3 sets

I skipped the cardio part of my program today because I thought I'd make Spin class at lunch. As it was I missed Spin because of a meeting at work. So I came home and did a little circuit-type thingy...

Chin-ups negative reps with varying hand positions, count of 5 down x4
Body row x 12
Full push up x 12
Crunch x 12
Crunch with legs to one side x 12 each side
Reverse crunch x 12
3 sets

Am planning to get up in the morning and go to the gym for some cardio before work; I doubt I'll be able to do anything afterwards though as am helping out with some furniture moving at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment