Monday 26 October 2009

Monday 26th

Day off work today, so I did my best to try and tidy the house up a bit. Ok well I didn't do my best, I half-assed it whilst watching far too much TV. I think I need to get rid of my TV. Any way I went to the gym around lunch time, so that I could do some cardio before the Body Balance class...

Treadmill: 2 minutes run, 1 minute rest x 3 - got up to 12.5km/h and thought I might fall off the back!
Stepper: Interval program (5), 8 minutes at level 7

crunches x 12
Elbow-knee twist x 12
Plank 3 seconds then 10 seconds with each foot off the floor
3 sets

And then I had a few minutes spare before my class started, so I went back to the treamill...

Treadmill: 2 minutes run, 1 minute rest x 3 (cut the last set short as I had to get to my class!)

And then Body Balance, which was difficult but I think I'm starting to get the hang of this new release.

No comments:

Post a Comment