Wednesday 21 October 2009

Wednesday 21st

Well I missed the gym Monday and Tuesday because of work, so I've tried to make up for it a little today.

Spin at lunch today, and it was a really tough one. My legs felt really shaky when I was done, which was good but also a little weird getting back to work!

This evening I've come home and focussed on my abs. First I did a set of hanging leg raises on my pull-up bar, and then I did this "8 Minute Abs" video on YouTube. Man alive, did it hurt! I might start doing that one more often.

Am holding off on doing the usual upper-body exercises this evening, as I'm planning to actually get to the gym in the morning and do my program, which has a fair bit of upper-body work in it.

I think my diet is getting better, in that I'm making an effort not to just spend all morning eating. I'm slowly (begrudgingly) cutting back on the chocolate, and doing my best with the fizzy drinks. I bought a multi-pack of  Dorset Cereals at the weekend, so I've been eating one of those for breakfast with a yogurt, and it's kept me more full through the morning. Between that and being busy at work I've not been snacking like there's no tomorrow. It got to a point there where I would get to lunch time and not be the least bit hungry because I'd been eating all morning! So it seems to be going better. I certainly feel like my stomach is smaller/less bloated the last couple of days. I'm hoping to have lost either weight or inches this weekend when it comes to the dreaded weigh-in...

No comments:

Post a Comment