Sunday 18 October 2009

Sunday - weekly weigh-in

Well I've not done one of these for a while, I think it's safe to say I fell off the bandwagon there for a while! I've been a little scared to weigh or measure myself, because I knew it had gone up. But now it's time to just bite the bullet and get back to it.

I read an article a while back that suggested taking more measurements, so that changes in body shape can be seen, and where you might not lose from your waist, you might lose from above or below that point. So here goes...

Weight 142lb (64.4kg)
Chest 36.5"
Waist 1 (2"above navel) 31"
Waist 2 (at navel) 32"
Waist 3 (2" below navel) 35.5"
Hips 37.5"
Thigh 1 (2" above top of kneecap) 16.5"
Thigh 2 (4" above top of kneecap) 18"
Thigh 3 (6" above top of kneecap) 20"
Calf at widest point 13.5"
Bicep 11"
Forearm 9"

So there we are. I've put weight on, and it's gone to the usual places - waist and hips. Oh, the joys of being a woman! Hopefully this time next week I will have some good news to report!

No comments:

Post a Comment