Thursday 22 October 2009

Thursday 22nd

This morning I actually managed to get up and go to the gym! I caught the bus into town though, which was a little lazy. If I'd managed to get up a little earlier I could have walked the long way in. Oh well, maybe next time!

Program:

Ball step jump-overs x 15 (2 raisers)
Ball lunge & single arm row 6.25kg x 12 each side
3 sets
(my friend at the gym was very impressed I didn't fall over with the stability ball lunges. So was I...)

I skipped the treadmill as I wasn't sure I'd have time before work.

Single leg pull down 15kg x 8each side
Plate side & press up x 12
3 sets

300m row (times: 1:17, 1:18, 1:20 - getting better!)
20 crunches
3 sets

As it happened, I could have fit the treadmill section in before work pretty comfortably. Will have to remember this for next time.
I really enjoy this program, it's really quick but works me hard. Am also pleased to see my rowing has improved so quickly (though it still makes me feel like I need medical attention!). Also I think I can probably stand to increase weight in some places...

No comments:

Post a Comment