Sunday 25 October 2009

Sunday - weekly weigh-in

Ok, here we go. Second time with all the extra measurements...

Weight 141 lbs (1 pound off!)
Chest 35.5" (1 inch off... think I may have measured this wrongly - I'm not lucky enough for my chest to have shrunk!)
Waist 1 (2"above navel) 31" (same as last week)
Waist 2 (at navel) 32" (same)
Waist 3 (2" below navel) 36" (half an inch on - again, may be dodgy measuring on my part - I hope!)
Hips 36.5 (1 inch off)
Thigh 1 (2" above top of kneecap) 16" (half an inch off)
Thigh 2 (4" above top of kneecap) 17" (1 inch off)
Thigh 3 (6" above top of kneecap) 20.5" (half an inch on)
Calf at widest point 13.5"
Bicep 11"
Forearm 9.5" (half an inch on - think that's all the rowing!)

So all in all... ok. I think I need to be more precise with my measuring, ie not standing in a badly lit room, half asleep and not sure what I'm doing! But I'm happy with this, I've lost a little weight, some of my measurements have gone down. I'll be really impressed if my chest has shrunk! I'd be happier if I could take a little off my waist, that can be my goal for this week.

The food has been a little better this week. Am still eating too much junk, but I've started eating Dorset Cereals muesli-type stuff for breakfast in the mornings, which has stopped me from spending the rest of the morning grazing on junk so that's handy. I'm off work now until Wednesday, ironically when I'm off work my eating is usually a lot worse so my main aim is to eat sensible meals and not pig out on junk whilst sitting on my arse doing nothing for the next couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment