Saturday 17 October 2009

Saturday 17th

I woke up early this morning, but decided not to go to Spin before Pump - I had breakfast instead.

I got to the gym early for Pump and did some cardio before the class started...

Cross trainer 5 minutes at level 5
Stepper 5 minutes at level 6

Pump:
Warm up 10kg
Squats 20kg
Chest 10kg and push ups
Glutes, back and hamstrings 12.5kg
Triceps 5kg and 5kg for overhead extensions at the end
Biceps 5kg
Lunges 10kg
Shoulders 2x3kg for side raises, then press ups, 10kg for bar work (ouch!)
Abs 5kg

When we finished my friends who'd been in the class went back upstairs to the gym to stretch, so I figured since I was there I'd go too and do some more cardio... and some abs for good measure...

Treadmill 5 minutes @10km/h (increased to 11.5for the last minute)
Stepper interval program 5 minutes at level 6

Stability ball side raises x 12 each side
Side Jacknife x 12
2 sets

And then lots of stretching and chatting to my friends. Am feeling pretty pleased with myself, especially the weight I used for the shoulder track since a man in front of me had the same weight as me and seemed to struggle as much as me. Need to push myself more I think!

Am also looking forward to trying out my program in the gym tomorrow, in a sick sort of way. I know it's going to hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment