Sunday 25 October 2009

Sunday 25th

Despite spending most of yesterday feeling rough (I came home from work a couple of hours early, despite being paid double time!) I decided to still go to the gym this morning. I'm basically in denial about being a bit poorly. I figure if I just ignore it and carry on going to the gym I can force whatever it is to bugger off from whence it came.

MB Step jump overs x 15 (3 raisers)
Ball lunge & single arm row 6.25kg x 12 each side
3 sets

Treadmill: 2 mins running, 1 minute rest x 3. Managed to get the speed up to 12km/h but I know I should be going faster than that really.

Single leg pull-down x8 each side - 20kg for first set, then 15kg
Plate slide & press up x 12 (half of first set with full push-ups, then knees)
3 sets

I skipped the rowing because I still felt pretty ropey. Am hoping to do some abs stuff this afternoon/evening. Tomorrow as I'm off work I'm going to do some cardio before Balance, and probably swim afterwards too. Might try the treadmill part of this program for a longer time or something..

No comments:

Post a Comment