Wednesday 5 August 2009

Wednesday 5th

Still reallllly tired today, not sure what's up with that... perhaps I'm just run down.

Went to the gym before work any way...

Upturned BOSU squats x 20
Front - side lunges x 10 (each leg)
Stork stance x 10 (each side)
Stability ball balancing

Upturned BOSU squats - 2x8kg x 12
BOSU lunges - 2x8kg x 12 (each leg)
2 sets

Box jumps - 3 risers x 12
Single leg dead lifts 12kg x 12 (each leg)
2 sets

Reverse crunch x 12
straight leg heel taps x 12 (no rest between exercises)
2 sets

Stability ball side raises x 12 (each side)
Side jacknife x 12
2 sets

Full plank/hand lifts x 12

Skipped spin at lunch, was feeling exceptionally lazy. I've a feeling I'll regret that move in the morning though, as I'm due to be weighed and measured by my PT. Yowch.

No comments:

Post a Comment