Monday 31 August 2009

Month-end round-up

I've not done as well as I hoped this month. I've managed to stick to the no chocolate, no Coke rule, and have also given up Irn Bru - but my diet has still been pretty shocking, and I've not worked out as many times as I would have liked.

In August I worked out 25 times and had 10 days off. I think a lot of the days off were due to the overtime I've been doing starting to catch up with me. This month was the worst for extra hours - I did more than in May and June combined. From now on it should hopefully ease off a little, and I should be able to get to the gym more, and not feel so knackered.

Since I was out celebrating a friend's birthday last night, I pretty much wrote off this weekend as being full of bad food and generally a bit messy. I've allowed myself to drink a can of Coke and possibly eat some chocolate, for today only. Tomorrow the ban on Coke and chocolate continues.

In September I need to workout more than in August, start training properly for the Great South, and get my diet back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment