Monday 24 August 2009

Monday 24th

I knew in advance (for once) that I wouldn't be able to make Body Pump tonight, so I got up early and went to the gym before work instead.

Cross Trainer - 1-minute sprint intervals, 10 minutes level 5
Stepper - Interval program, 7 minutes level 7

Stability ball crunches with arms up x 12
2 sets

Stability ball side raises x 12 each side
1 set (ran out of time!)

I also went back to the gym at lunch for Body Balance. We did a track today we've not done for a while - to do with stretching out the backs of the legs. Man alive, did it ever hurt! I was rubbish at it, when the instructor was telling us to sit on the floor and bend forward to reach our toes I was reaching forwards and managing to touch the air about a foot above my toes! Must work on my flexibility!

No comments:

Post a Comment