Monday 17 August 2009

Monday 17th

Today I went to Body Balance at lunch time. It was tough, but I do feel my legs are getting stronger in the Standing Strength track, and my balance is improving.

I was planning to go back to the gym after work for Body Pump, but I was asked to do some overtime at work so I stayed to do that for 2 hours instead. When I got here my copy of Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum had arrived in the post, so I did 15 minutes on there. It was pretty hard going, but mainly because I can never get the Wii to pick up what the hell I'm doing with my arms - especially with the nunchuck thingie. It was better than doing nothing though!

Tomorrow I plan to do my program before work, and Legs Bums and Tums class after work. Fingers crossed I make it to both this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment