Wednesday 19 August 2009

Wednesday 19th

Since there was still question over whether the showers at the gym would be working, I decided not to take my chances, and went for a run from home instead.
I did the Steps Of DOOOOOOOOM up the road. I only ran up them 3 times though, as I thought I as going to die. I think I need to get back into practise with the running really, or I stand no chance with the Great South in October!
I think I was out for about half an hour, I ran to the steps but on the way back my legs were a little jellified, so I walked! Man alive, I really am out of practise!

My food has been a little better today... though I did have crisps and a cinnamon danish. Curse those danish pastries, they get me every day!

I've just watched this video on You Tube that I found quite inspiring though. This woman lost shedloads of weight, and tracked her progress through You Tube videos, now she does updates about maintaining her weight, what exercise she does and stuff. Any way so yeah, I figured if she can do it then there's no reason I can't. I just need to be more strict with myself about what I eat. So this evening the plan is to cook a healthy dinner, then sort out something healthy to have as a snack tomorrow so that I don't end up buying crisps or other goodies!

Am not particularly optimistic about the weigh-in on Sunday, as I know I've been pretty bad with my food and have ended up skipping some exercise sessions - some through my own fault and others through situations beyond my control! Still, fingers crossed! I've a PT session in the morning so she's bound to put me through my paces. Then overtime tomorrow evening, and then Body Balance afterwards. I do love Body Balance!

No comments:

Post a Comment