Sunday 30 August 2009

Sunday - weekly weigh-in

Weight: 139 pounds (63kg) - a pound on!
Waist: 29" (73.6cm) - half an inch off
Hips: 35.5" (90cm) - half an inch off
Leg: 22" (56cm) - no change
Arm: 11" (27.9cm) - half an inch off
Calf: 14" (36cm) - no change

How the hell does that work, I've put on weight but still lost inches?! Bloody weird. My diet has been shocking the last few days though, far too much sugar. I'm going to give myself this long weekend to go mental and hopefully get it all out of my system, and then back on the straight and narrow on Tuesday.

I've done more weight sessions this week and hardly any cardio, so the weight increase could be down to my muscles getting more dense and thus weighing more. Who knows with these things though! I'll just keep my fingers crossed for it to go back down next week!

I have next week off work, am hoping to do some sort of "boot camp" type thing on myself, and basically train a lot until I fall over. I've been looking over the timetable for classes at the gym, and might see if I can do a different class every day, as well as my normal gym workouts, and maybe even some swimming if the pool's not too crowded. Fingers crossed. Any way I still have to get through this week first, and hopefully lose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment