Sunday 30 August 2009

Sunday 30th

Despite having done Body Pump yesterday, and aching a little this morning, I decided it would be a good idea to go to the gym this morning and do my program...

Overhead squats x 10
Overhead lunges x 10 (each side)
Overhead side lunges x 10 (each side)
Windmills
Ball balance with intermitent hand lifting (when I was feeling brave)


Single leg bench squat 2x9kg x 12 (each side)
Sprint touch back 2x4kg x 20 (each side)
3 sets

Lunge & floor touch with scaption 2x4kg x 12 (each side)
Wall squat shoulder press 2x4kg x 12
3 sets

Reverse BOSU press up x 12
Alternating dead row 2x8kg x 20
3 sets

Plank step ups x 12 (6 each side)
Stability ball crunch with arms up x 12
3 sets

I put my weights up for the squats... only by 1 kilo though! It felt ok so I might go up to 10 next time! I also think I should probably go up on the dead rows and maybe the sprint touch-backs too. No pain no gain, as they say!

Am out for a friend's birthday tonight, not planning to get too drunk but since I drink so rarely these days I'm prepared for the fact it might mean writing off tomorrow in terms of exercise. Still, I'll try and do something if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment