Tuesday 25 August 2009

Tuesday 25th

I didn't start work til 9 this morning, so I decided to go to the gym and do my program first thing.

Overhead squats x 10
Overhead lunges x 10 (each side)
Overhead side lunges x 10 (each side)
Windmills
Ball balance with intermitent hand lifting (when I was feeling brave)
Plank march x 20

Single leg bench squat 2x8kg x 12 (each side)
Sprint touch back 2x4kg x 20 (each side)
3 sets

Lunge & floor touch with scaption 2x4kg x 12 (each side)
Wall squat shoulder press 2x4kg x 12
3 sets

Reverse BOSU press up x 12
Alternating dead row 2x8kg x 20
3 sets

Plank step ups x 12 (6 each side)
Stability ball crunch with arms up x 12
3 sets


All this took me much less time than it had on Sunday, so with the spare time I had left I did a little cardio...

Stepper - Interval program, 10 minutes level 6

This evening I was hoping to do the Legs Bums and Tums class at the gym, but it was fully booked when I called up to book in at 9am! I decided to give myself a bit of a night off, and came home instead. I've done a little yoga this evening but nothing major so I won't really count it as exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment