Saturday 8 August 2009

Sunday - weekly weigh-in

Weight: 138 pounds (62.5kg) - no change
Waist: 29" (73cm) - half an inch off from last week!
Hips: 35.5" (90cm) - no change
Leg: 22" (56cm) - half an inch off from last week!
Arm: 11.5" (29cm) - no change

I've had a pretty bad week, food wise. I keep forgetting to fill in my food diary, I've been too tired/lazy to prepare food in advance for things or do proper shopping. I think this shows in the fact I've not lost any weight or proper inches, despite having done extra classes at the gym. To be honest I'm surprised my weight hasn't gone back up slightly.

This coming week is likely to be a bit mental as well, I'm working in the evenings and next weekend. I need to be more organised and less lazy if this is going to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment