Tuesday 11 August 2009

Tuesday 11th

Since I didn't do Pump last night, there was no excuse not to do my program this morning!

overhead squats (with weighted bar) x10
overhead lunges x10 (each side)
overhead side lunges x 10 (each side)
windmills x 10
ball balance with hand lifts (not graduated to the full Superman yet!)

single leg squat (with other leg on a bench) 2x6kg x 12
sprint touch back 2x3kg x 20 (each side)
3 sets

lunge & floor touch 2x3kg x 12 (each side)
wall squat shoulder press 2x3kg x 12
3 sets

press ups (supposed to be with an upturned BOSU but it had disappeared) x 12
alternating dead row 2x6kg x 20
3 sets

plank step-ups x 12 (6 each side)
ball crunches with arms extended x 12
3 sets

To be honest I think I could probably stand to put my weights up for the single leg squats, an dalso the alternating dead row. I had to put my weights up from 2kg to 3 for a lot of the exercises, because the 2kg weights were being used. Might attempt 7s or even 8s next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment