Wednesday 12 August 2009

Wednesday 12th

I was so offensively tired this morning I was unable to open my eyes. I skipped my morning gym session in favour of catching up on some zeds. Not sure how wise that was, since it doesn't seem to have alleviated the tiredness at all!

Met up with a friend at lunch and went for a little run. According to her Garmin we did 2.3 miles in about 20 minutes. No great achievement, but better than nothing at all.

I've been absolutely shattered recently, despite my getting a lot of sleep. I think perhaps it's down to the diet and the extra hours at work - I've not been able to get into a proper routine, and my diet has been suffering because when I get in from a long day the last thing I feel like doing is planning my meals for the next day, or even cooking something decent to eat before bed!

This needs to change or Sunday's weigh-in could be a disaster!

No comments:

Post a Comment