Sunday 23 August 2009

Sunday - weekly weigh-in

Weight: 138 pounds (62.5kg) - no change
Waist: 29.5" (75cm) - no change
Hips: 36" (91cm) - no change
Leg: 22" (56cm) - no change
Arm: 11.5" (29cm) - no change
Calf: 14" (36cm)

I've started measuring my calf muscles, I'm ridiculously paranoid about them being massive or something! Am sure they've been quietly growing!

Am dissappointed I've not managed any loss at all this week, but I suppose that's better than a gain! Also I've not been able to get to the gym as much as I'd like, and if I'm honest I've probably slacked off a bit too. I don't know why but my mind is just not in a very healthy place at the moment. It's in a sweet shop gorging itself on E numbers! Every week I do this weekly update thing, and say "it all changes this week, back on the straight and narrow..." and my will power lasts about half an hour before I'm dreaming of cakes and donuts!

On the plus side, I do think I'm getting more definition in my upper body. My shoulders definitely.

Am really going to try hard this week, I'm back to updating my food diaries properly, so hopefully that will help. The ear bashing I'll receive from my trainer if I've eaten too much junk will certainly help!

No comments:

Post a Comment