Sunday 24 January 2010

Sunday 2010-01-24

Woke up feeling pretty rough this morning, I think the lack of caffeine and sugar had kicked in and I was starving. I did eat loads of vegetables yesterday, but I was still starving hungry for most of the day. I decided to just eat a yogurt and go to the gym, see what I felt like doing when I got there...

Treadmill: 2 minute run, 30 second rest x4
Cross trainer: 5 minutes level 5
Stepper: interval program, 6 minutes level 6

Bicycle crunches x 20
Side plank 30 seconds each side

Side jacknife x 12
Stability ball side abs x 12 each side
2 sets

I need to spend most of today clearing out my spare room ready for my sister to move in next weekend, but am hoping to have a go with the kettlebell this afternoon... We'll see how I feel!

EDIT
So get me, I actually managed a second workout...

Kettlebell windmills x 10 each side
Kettlebell swings x 10
"Around the world" x10
Halos x10
Kettlebell side bends x10 each side
Kettlebell seated twists x10
3 sets

Ouchies! I think I will be even more achey tomorrow! Oh well you know what they say, no pain no gain! Or hopefully no pain no weight loss!

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe she's moving in - I'm waiting for the sisterly squabbles to kick in as well as the hilarious stories I know will happen!

    ReplyDelete