Monday 4 January 2010

Monday 2010-01-04

So I finally went back to the gym, after more than a month off.
I had a Christmas job throughout November and December, and basically lost motivation for the gym. Then it sort of became "well it's nearly been a month, I may as well carry on with it..."

But today I returned. I decided to ease myself into it, rather than break myself today and not bother going for the rest of the week.

Cross trainer 5 minutes level 5 (including 1 minute sprint, which made me want to cry)
Stepper 5 minutes level 6 (no sprinting; learned from my mistake!)

Stability ball crunch x 12
Stability ball side iso abs x 12 each side
2 sets

Am debating cracking on with the weights in the morning. There's no way I should be achey from what I did today so there's really no excuse. Plus, the gym have had amazing new showers fitted (whereas mine is a glorified watering can) so I'm actually quite looking forward to it...

At some point I will re-do measurements etc, and we'll begin again.

No comments:

Post a Comment