Monday 18 January 2010

Monday 2010-01-18

Woke up feeling like I had a hangover, despite a distinct lack of booze, which was more than a little annoying. I almost skipped the gym, but then decided to drag myself down there and at least show willing.
When I got there I saw a couple of mates I'd not seen for ages, they were doing some bizarre cardio challenge so I joined in even though I felt bad. I only did a couple of things with them, and they had to go back to work so I carried on doing some stuff on my own. I do feel a lot better for it... though am still really knackered! Early night for me tonight!

Rower: level 6, 700 metres in about 3:30
Cross trainer: level 5, 5 minutes
Treadmill: one minute run followed by 30 seconds rest. 5 rounds
Upright bike: level 5, 5 minutes
Stepper: level 5, 5 minutes

I did these all without a rest between, and was fairly red-faced by the end of it (curse the gym and their lack of working aircon). Feel a lot better now.

Tomorrow: more weights!

No comments:

Post a Comment