Wednesday 27 May 2009

Tuesday 26th

Tuesday is Ridiculous day in Bubblesville.

Body Pump:
Warm-up 7.5kg
Squats 12.5 kg
Chest 7.5kg
Glutes, back & hamstrings 12.5kg
Triceps 7.5kg (and a 5kg plate for the last set)
Biceps 7.5kg
Lunges 7.5kg (and 2 x 3kg for the last set)
Shoulders 7.5kg (and 2 x 3kg for the side raises)
Abs 5kg

Then Womens Running Network - 1 hour. We had a few stops but not as many as normal. Ran round Hudson's Field, up the steep part and then down the path in the centre before back to the gym to stretch off.

It was really hard, there were points in Pump where I felt physically sick and thought I might drop my weight. I've missed running club the last two weeks through illness, and I missed Pump last week. Am glad I stuck it out and did both this week, I felt pretty good when I'd finished!
(sore today though!)

No comments:

Post a Comment