Wednesday 13 May 2009

Hapy hump day!

Ok... where was I...

Sunday - went for a short run. Can't get into the running at the moment, no idea how I could have managed a half marathon less than 2 months ago. I'm struggling with 5k at the moment. Any way yeah, about 30 minutes. Went for a reasonable walk at lunch time, but skipped the planned afternoon session because I'm a lazy bitch!

Monday - am gym session:
treadmill, 5 minute running as fas as I can
stepper, 10 minutes level 6

lunch time - Body Balance class

Tuesday - swimming before work, 40 lengths of the world's smallest pool.
pm: Body Pump class...
warm-up - 7.5kg
squats - 12.5kg
chest - 7.5kg
glutes, back & hamstrings - 12.5kg
triceps - 5kg (chicken - triceps always make me feel a bit sick!)
biceps - 5kg
lunges - 7.5kg (and 2 x 2kg weights for the bit at the end)
shoulders - 7.5kg (and 2 x 2kg weights for the lateral raises)
abs - 5kg for the crunches etc

I started running club but had to leave before we were even half way through because I had a migraine-type thing. No idea where it's come from but t's annoying. It's more visual disturbance and weird grogginess than pain.

Wednesday - early morning run - short one again, mainly because my legs were stiff from last night and am still a bit groggy from last night.

Food still bad, head still fuzzy. Not sure what tomorrow will entail, depends if I can see straight!

1 comment:

  1. I'm struggling to even begin my 5k training for Race for Life. I do mine on 5 July and I've yet to do ANYTHING... hmm - motivate me?

    ReplyDelete