Thursday 21 May 2009

Thursday 21st

AM:
Was late to the gym this morning due to faffing about at home. Still managed to fit in a reasonable workout though.

Cross Trainer 1 min sprint intervals - 10 minutes
Side Jacknife - 2 x 12 (getting better I think)
Stability ball side raises - 2 x 12 (each side)

Lunchtime: Gym Train (otherwise known as Monster Class of Doom)
upright bike - 1.5k, level 5 - 3 mins 15
bench jumps x 50 (I cheated and only had one step - should have been 4!)
rower - 500m, level 6 - 2 mins 17
Shoulder press - 15kg x 20
bench step-ups - 30 x 8kg (each hand) - 4 steps
skipped the chest press on account of the fact I don't trust myself not to drop the 20kg weight onto my own face by this point in the session!)
Treadmill - 800m, 3% incline. Didn't do all of this as the air con at the gym is broken again, and I couldn't breathe.

I have the afternoon off work tomorrow, thinking of spending a lot of it in the gym. See if I can break myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment