Sunday 24 May 2009

Sunday 24th

I actually managed to get to the gym today...

BOSU squats x 20
double heel tap/reverse crunch - 2 x 10
hamstring crunches - 2 x 10

I opened the front door over my toe this morning and it's not too happy with me so I skipped the lower body workout I was meant to do (naughty!) and just did upper body and abs.

Stability ball push up (ball under shins) - 12, 10, 8, 6 (I'm a wuss!)
Side lunge/tricep rope pull down - 7.5kg x 12
Squat/rope pull - 20kg x 12

4 sets of those

Then 1 minute sprint intervals on the cross trainer at level 5, for 6 minutes

Stability ball full crunch x 12
Side jacknife x 8 (getting better at not falling on my ass for this!)
Stability ball side raises x 12 (each side)

then I stretched and faffed a bit before coming home.
Hoping to attempt another Gym Junkies workout this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment