Monday 23 November 2009

2009-11-23

Today should have been my dad's birthday... I figured I'd commemorate it by actually getting up out of my pit and going to the gym before work!

After my warm-up I did the upper body section of my new program...

Stability Ball Single Arm Row 6kg x 15 each side
Stability Ball Chest Flye 2x5kg x 15
Step Press Up & Rotate x 15
Tricep Dips x 15 (first set only)
Stability ball tricep extensions 2x4kg x 15 (because the tricep dips were hurting my wrist again)
3 sets

And then for some HIIT...

Treadmill - 2min sprint, 1 min recovery x 3. Got up to 13km/h this time, though did feel a bit dizzy at the end. There is NO aircon in that place at the moment!

I also did Body Balance at lunch time, which was good but painful - as it should be!

No comments:

Post a Comment