Tuesday 18 May 2010

Tuesday 2010-05-18

Well I was determined to go to Running Club. I took all my stuff to work with me and everything... Then about 3 in the afternoon, I thought, "I don't want to go to running..." and decided not to. I wandered around town, I went to visit my sister, and eventually walked home and plonked myself on the sofa.
Then I thought, don't be such a bloody idiot, go to running, it'll make you feel better.
So I got changed, legged it into town, and did Running Club. We did the steps.
Half-way up, then down.
Then half-way up again without a rest, and back down.
Then all the way to the top without a rest, and back down.
Then up to the top, up a few more steps, and along the windy steep path through to Bouverie Avenue to run back down and into town.

I thought I was going to die. Or vomit. Or pass out. Or all of the above.

I loved it. And felt loads better afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment