Thursday 20 May 2010

Thursday 2010-05-20

This morning was a real struggle. I didn't want to get up, much less go to the gym and workout. Even when I got to the gym all I wanted to do was skip the actual workout and go have a shower. I dragged myself out of the changing rooms, promising my inner moody teenager that we'd just go and have a wander about, maybe go on the stepper...

Stepper: program 3 (intervals) level 6, 10 minutes
Treadmill - 1 minute sprint, 30 second rest x 5 (up to 12.5 km/h)
Treadmill - steep incline, walking as fast as I could manage, 5 minutes (lasted 2 minutes at gradient of 4.0)

And then I did some nice stretching to cool down. I feel good that I managed to drag myself in - usually I just give in and laze about in bed for an extra hour or something.

Hopefully tomorrow will be easier...

No comments:

Post a Comment